Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Local

Monday 15th May
Another dull day - Went to Frankston to Dan Murphy's - an enormous wine supermarket selling all kinds of Australian wines - as well as a good selection of Greek Wines reflecting the fact there are many Greeks living locally. I buy a Retsina - a new label I'd not come across (those who know me well know my love of Retsina - and my story of it being first made 6,000 BC.) I can't believe how cheap wine is here - cheaper than beer - there seems to be a real glut of it!
A pleasant walk along the beach and coffee at 'Waves.' Walk around the second block pm. (a vague attempt to keep fit after all the lovely food and wine here.)

Tuesday 16th May
Wake up to bright sunshine! We film parts of the garden (including possum poo) and find a lovely owl (what sort?) basking in the bright sunlight - tonight we plan to go to see the penguins on Phillip Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home