Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Leaving SFO

Grey Cat's World Trip leaving SFO

I'm at SFO airport - if I stay any longer I will definintly get that local twang by way of an accent.

Bag Handler set off earlier to Denver and to do a bit of American exploring.

I've said goodbye to Sr Cecilia and now waiting at the airport.

Enjoyed Alcatraz yesterday - mostly because of the wonderful sunshine and warmth and fantastic views across the Bay. The inmates of old would never have seen that. Excellent audio tour around the main prison areas - one infamous inmate called Hubbard!!

Eating far too much - I'm really into Barritoes (spelling?) Veggie ... all good stuff.

The plane I'm due to get is 2 hours delayed - but if all goes to plan I still have enough time to get the Melbourne flight from LA. It is going to be one very long flight as well as night. This evening is 1st May tomorrow will be 3rd May. It takes some thinking to get around the dateline!!!

I do recommend San Francisco - the humming birds are a delight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home