Thursday, May 04, 2006

Neighbours?

MAY 3rd

Robyn and Robin (plus Percy the dog) meet me. It is still early and Melbourne is coming to life and I keep half thinking I'm in SFO - only it is a flattened version and they drive on the same side as England/Ireland.

We travel back to the Mornington Peninsula via Safeway's to stock up on a supply of herbal teas for me and other groceries.

An exchange of news of West Cork (R and R lived about 4 miles from me in West Cork.) They said I didn't look at all jet lagged ánd I had got a good tan from SFO.

Where R and R live is just like Ramsey Street in Neighbours!! Same sounding birds - same sort of houses in lovely wooded and shrubbed gardens.

They are not far from the sea either - bit like an Aussie West Cork.

I'm taking these first few days easy but am suprisingly OK so far with the time change and body clock.

The sun goes around the north so must get used to this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home