Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mexican Food

San Francisco 2

I am now more at leisure and have some time! Yesterday wasn't a good time to be doing this stuff - need time!
29th April
After two days of blazing sunshine I am now quite sunburnt on face and arms.
I am amazed and impressed by the public transport infrstructure trams, streetcars, metro, trolley buses etc all under differnt names and frequent and on time and clean. There are virtually no traffic jams as there are few cars to block everything up.

Loads of ethic variety and I am a firm convert to Mexican food. Ruth did a good introduction to this way of eating on our first night.
The Sisters have invited us to a meal tonight - We are staying at the Anglican Franciscan house - where I could have ended up if I had remained in CSF (this is going back to my 20's!)
We have booked up t
The Bag Handler is going onto Denver on Monday.
Little Cat will travel on to Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home