Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back home

The return flight wasn't at all pleasant - travelling with BA means being packed in like sardines at an unacceptable level with no room for anything. A very large person (twice my size, half my age) simply overflowed into my space - much to her discomfort and mine.
I later heard that Cousin M, flying by Singapore Airlines, had three seats to himself and under better conditions. (NB - next time be more selective with whom I fly!)

I got to Heathrow, then a few hours wait, then onto an Aer Lingus 'bus' to Cork - this short haul plane was clean, with efficient staff and plenty of leg room!!

The Cat Sitters (looking after the real Little Grey Cat and the Floozy) met me and we caught up with what we'd all been doing.

Ireland looked so very green and fresh with early summer foliage, after the autumn colours of Victoria and the all year round tropical green of Singapore.

Good to be back - but would like to do it all again - or similar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home