Tuesday, May 23, 2006

End of Holiday!

23rd May
Bags now packed and I am taking advantage of my last half hour of using the computer in my room.
I would certainly like to return to all the places I have been on this holiday - the time has passed so quickly. I've met some interesting people and the rest away has been excellent. There is so much more to see and do both in the US, Australia and here in Singapore.

The plan for today is for Cousin M and I to meet up at lunch time, then later go onto Raffles for afternoon tea. The Hotel bus will take me to the airport about 19.45 and then I catch the 22.40 to Heathrow and onwards to Cork. That's the plan!!

Later
Here I am at Chani Airport and have 10mins free internet! Also got tax back on a wide angle lens I bought today for my camcorder - I've done well as items in shops are such a reasonable price here.
We went to Raffles and had a very pleasant afternoon tea - although Cousin M and I felt we knew as much about afternoon teas as any of the staff present as we remembered 'proper' English afternoon teas at Rectories in our childhoods!
I've clocked in but the BA flight isn't departing until 23.00 - another delay!!! Just had a delightful Japanese shusi snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home